Saturday, January 11, 2014


                  WiLL


I will tell you what my will is!
But you will neva eva be willed to show a will upon my will!!
So I will neva eva able to fulfill my will!!!
Listen gal,
It’s nor an ill-will neither a will of evil, but a good-will!!!!
Yes I will kill my own self on my own will,
Cuz I ain’t having your will to live on this life!
Hey ______ please,
Will you give your will to fulfill this neva ending, eva craving will of mine or;
I will use so many pain killing-pills before I do sleep,
So I will be killed by my own will with my head on my pill-Ow!-case!!
Cuz gal without your will to be mine,
I don’t wanna live or carry on this life,
Cuz then everything will be nil,
Plus dull,
So do come & just fill my life which’s so still!
But still I do know that, still, you will not will to be my li’l cute _______!
I feel so guilt, that I adore a dream that can neva be built!
That will neva be will!
So um gonna cry till I die!
It’s just like a huge hill,
I will neva be able to reach,
So I will still cry till I die, thinking what will be, will be!!
!lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Campus එකම වහගත්ත හන්තානේ, කන්ද පාමුල, මහවැලියේ ඉවුරු යා කරපු අක්බාර් පාලම උඩ, ජොයින්ට් එකක් ගහන ගමන් අහස දිහා බලාගෙන, බැහැගෙන ගියපු ඉර, නැග...