Monday, July 24, 2017

Beauty & Me

Her cute giggles and smiles, quench my tearless dried tired eyes 
Without the minute effort
Her irressistible dulcet lustful cheerful voice, fills my bored still monotonous ears, 
Like if the elixir is being poured into a desereted man in a blazing fatal desert
The incomparable unique beauty in her physique, makes it beat my dried up, bloodless liveless heart so fast, 
Like a crimson la ferrari does in a race track
Her infant like pure plus everlasting innocent soul, lightens up my darkned,hopeless, helpless soul
Her exceeding, never ending patience plus kindness of a goddess, is the lullaby to my bad tempered, hatred,impatient thoughts
Her intellectual, smart, cheerful and witty mind, my confused shitlessly scared worried mind
Her soft and warm, divinely smooth skin, my rough and cold, cruelly hardened palms
Her crimson luscious fleshy lips my somking darkendd dried up lips...


Dude, iv gotta find this lass man...  ðŸ˜‚😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Campus එකම වහගත්ත හන්තානේ, කන්ද පාමුල, මහවැලියේ ඉවුරු යා කරපු අක්බාර් පාලම උඩ, ජොයින්ට් එකක් ගහන ගමන් අහස දිà·„ා බලාගෙන, බැà·„ැගෙන ගියපු ඉර, නැග...