Monday, February 26, 2018

Fuck My Existence 🖕🖕🖕

My Soul; An Epitome of Suffering;
For My Life Always Keep Find Its Way
Crawling Back Into These Deep
Fiery Pits Of Eternal Hells...
Where It Makes My Whole Life Stranded
In This Beautifully Yet Depressingly
Constructed Mess of Thoughts,
Which Fatally Yet Steadily Affects
My Depressed Conscience & Fucks My Mind;
Hence My Thoughts: Over & Over Again...
I Ponder How Long These
Flames Are Gonna Keep Testing Me
For I Have Nor Courage
Neither a Reason To Reason
- The Pathetic Excuse For My Mere Existence -
Left In Me To Keep Going Like This... 💀💀💀

                                                                     ✍️✍️✍️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Campus එකම වහගත්ත හන්තානේ, කන්ද පාමුල, මහවැලියේ ඉවුරු යා කරපු අක්බාර් පාලම උඩ, ජොයින්ට් එකක් ගහන ගමන් අහස දිà·„ා බලාගෙන, බැà·„ැගෙන ගියපු ඉර, නැග...