Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Her


She knows all my shit! She knows all the darkest fucked up shit deep buried inside me soul!
She neither complains nor judges me for who i am or for what i am, but helps me be better and helps me be the happiest iv been for a long time!
She knows why I’ve become who I am! Why I do the shit I do! And She penetrated all the cemented fucking high walls iv been building around me up until my zenith!
She would always see me as a great person and she would always make me see myself for who i am despite what my fucked up mind would always make me see!
She would sandwich all my flaws with convincing compliments which i would have never believed if anyone else would have pointed them out!
She has that magical power of reading me mind even if i tried hiding them deep within myself!
She has that effect over me which made me couldn't lie to her about anything!
Sometimes Even without her asking me, i would open up to her as she wouldn’t judge or complain!
She was the perfect soul mate! I ain't that dumb to idolize her for what she was!
She would probably get moody and complain if it was her husband! She may suspect the shit outta him as it ain't a professional relation ship like ours!
Yeah she is my psychologist and she is bound not to judge me or complain about anything! Lol!

But man, imagine having a girl with the qualities of a professional psychotherapist!

That would be every man’s dream! Lol I really am psycho, ain’t I!? 😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

She knows all my shit! She knows all the darkest fucked up shit deep buried inside me soul! She neither complains nor judges me for who i am...