Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Be Happy...

I'm still in Love with You,
I'm in Love with the thought what We cud've been...
And i'm in Love with what We had...
With what We used to be...
With Our late night conversations...
With Your wise ass,  funny little silly stories...
And they all will turn into memories...
Soon they'll fade away from Your memory...
And soon will be forgotten by Your mind...
One by one,  then all at once...
You didn't gimme Love... Which will last forever...
What You gave me was pain... Unbearable heart crushing,  soul wrecking pain...
That i'll have to go thru each and every day  forever and which will last thru eternity...
But it's Okay,  cuz that short period of time We had...
It really feels like a life time...
Guess Time ain't absolute after all...
If it wasn't relative, how could a few weeks feel like a life time Babe?
So Everytime i go thru this pain,  which will occur each and every fraction of seconds in my life...
I'd tell myself...
"You've had Her Love for atleast a few weeks You dumbass...
Now She's happy with him...
Be happy cuz She's happy..."
So yea Babe, um gonna be happy thinking You are happy...
So please be happy,  for me,  to keep me happy...
I'd be eternally grateful to You Babe ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Campus එකම වහගත්ත හන්තානේ, කන්ද පාමුල, මහවැලියේ ඉවුරු යා කරපු අක්බාර් පාලම උඩ, ජොයින්ට් එකක් ගහන ගමන් අහස දිහා බලාගෙන, බැහැගෙන ගියපු ඉර, නැග...