Monday, June 25, 2018

A Deep Burried Mind of Mine

There's another mind that resides deep within me,
Which awakes around midnight
Showing me this one possibilty
Of me being happy;
Yet that choice creeps me out,
Cuz of what would it would do to my loved ones,
All my mind, my gut and my heart say to follow that path;
A clean slate...
A fresh start...
May it be heaven, hell or some other place; any other place but here...
I just need a fresh start...
Those deep burried thoughts...
Though quiet and won't come out of that deep burried mind when I'm with my family and my friends...
It keeps me accompanied when I'm on my own...
As much as I know that friendship ain't doing any good to me...
I love that company of mutual understanding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Campus එකම වහගත්ත හන්තානේ, කන්ද පාමුල, මහවැලියේ ඉවුරු යා කරපු අක්බාර් පාලම උඩ, ජොයින්ට් එකක් ගහන ගමන් අහස දිහා බලාගෙන, බැහැගෙන ගියපු ඉර, නැග...