Monday, June 25, 2018

Being Miserable

If you cant look
Forward to tomorrow...
What's the point of today?
I want to leave this earth,
But all these fucking bonds are
Making me stay...
The angel of death has
Been breathing down my neck
Since i got to this fucking place...
And these voices in my head
Are getting too loud to ignore...
And the pain is getting too much to bear...
All this hatred,  regrets
And sorrow is turning
Me into this beast,
That i didn't even know
That i had in me...
Regretting and digging knives into my arms...
This act is starting to get real old...
I need something to start afresh...
Maybe a new life...
I think i've gotta bid my farewell to my kins i love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Campus එකම වහගත්ත හන්තානේ, කන්ද පාමුල, මහවැලියේ ඉවුරු යා කරපු අක්බාර් පාලම උඩ, ජොයින්ට් එකක් ගහන ගමන් අහස දිහා බලාගෙන, බැහැගෙන ගියපු ඉර, නැග...